Business Class : Summer Camp
This 6 week group programme will help you to attract customers & clients and achieve continued and consistent income throughout the Summer. With business planning guidance and accountability and social media training for effective strategy and results.
1 Create your Summer business plan.
2 Identify and implement 3-4 strategies to make it happen.
3 Create artwork and messaging to support it.
4 Learn and implement a new social media lead generation strategy.
5 Create your end of year business plan.
6 Plan your social media content for the month ahead.
– Attract customers and clients throughout the Summer months with simple strategies.
– Achieve continued and consistent income with accountability to planning and implementation.
– A clear road map planned out for the rest of the year.
– Increased clarity, self-belief and confidence.
– Summer fun in your business with a community of like minded women.
READ BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This is for women with holistic / creative businesses who would like to…
– Attract more customers and clients in the distraction of the Summer months.
– Make consistent sales while enjoying more Summer holiday time.
– Be more visual online.
– Use social media as an effective marketing & sales tool.
– Be kept accountable to planning, decision making and staying focused.
– Feel a sense of achievement and success at the end of the Summer.
– Feel organised and accomplished at the end of the Summer, in having a plan for the rest of the year ready to go.
Starting July 12th.
1 x 1 hour live group call per week.
Worksheets and templates provided.
Learn and implement on the calls.
Q & A and hot seat coaching opportunities.
“Before attending Sharon’s Business Bootcamp, I felt stuck. I gained so much confidence, motivation and clarity! I now see fears as challenges and am ready to take them head on. Bootcamp was transformational and Sharon’s energy is infectious and she kept us all engaged and motivated”.
Patricia Farrell-Burke, Lawyer turned Wellness Coach
“I’m grateful for Sharon’s help in Business Bootcamp. Before it I had a crisis of confidence and self-belief. I felt nervous and had fear of the unknown. I was prompted to think about things differently and I had a lightbulb moment that the answers are within and I need to stop waiting for someone to give them to me. I feel optimistic about the future and am clear about my next steps in making my dreams come true”.
Charlotte Pike, Food Writer and Teacher
“Before joining Sharon’s Business Bootcamp, I did not see myself as a CEO of my business, I felt guilty about leaving the kids for work, hated the thought of ‘selling’ and lacked self-belief and confidence. With my new found confidence I gave myself permission to step out of the Mom flats and into my CEO stilettos. I contacted potential customers and made eight new sales!”
Leanne Whelan, Gymnastics Coach & School Owner