• Arborvitae has the potential to benefit the skin.
• Frequently used in meditation practices.
• Known as “”the tree of life”” and is abundant in benefits with a woody, warm and earthy aroma.
• Combine with Cedarwood and Frankincense to create a homemade cologne with a woody, warm scent.
• Use during yoga to enhance the user’s experience by applying topically to the skin.
• Apply to wrists and ankles before hiking or outdoor activities for added motivation.
Out of stock
Known as the “tree of life,” the arborvitae tree provides a warm and woody essential oil that is often used in meditation practices.
Additionally, Arborvitae may have cleansing properties and could potentially assist with skin care.
The Oil of Divine Grace, Arborvitae assists individuals who believe or act like all progress must be made through struggle and solitary effort and the need to control ones outcomes, thus blocking Divine aid. It encourages trust in the flow of life and to live effortlessly by Divine grace.
Directions For Use
• For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil.
• For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
• For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.