• Delivers fragrant and exceptionally uplifting flavours to food and drink with its robust, citrus properties
• Once known as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados”
• Popular for its sour, tangy taste that works to compliment other citrus essential oils when combined
• Refreshing citrus aroma is beneficial in invigorating the senses
• Grapefruit essential oil creates a fruity and spry flavour when added to drinks or food
• To enliven the flavour of your smoothies, add one drop of Grapefruit essential oil to your favourite smoothie
The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Commonly known for its sour and tangy taste, grapefruit is the rotund, yellow-orange fruit of an evergreen citrus tree. Grapefruit essential oil is derived from the rind of this fruit and is cherished for its many uses and benefits as well for its refreshing aroma and robust flavour.
Directions for Use
For food flavouring.
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes and mucosa. In case of skin contact, avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours.