• Adds invigorating flavour to water or tea.
• Mildly fruity and peppery that is sure to add variation and depth of flavour.
• Replaces ground black pepper to flavour meats, sauces, and other dishes.
• Add two drops to a glass of water to add an invigorating flavour.
• Add Pink Pepper essential oil to your favourite meat and sauce recipes.
• Use Pink Pepper as a substitute for Black Pepper in a variety of dishes.
The pink peppercorn, while similar in name and appearance to black peppercorn, is closely related to cashews. Its mildly fruity and peppery flavour also has a more subtle flavour than that of Black Pepper oil. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans who used all parts of the tree.
Directions for Use
For food flavouring.
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes and mucosa.