• Spikenard oil has an uplifting aroma that can help promote feelings of relaxation and calmness.
• Purifies the skin and promotes a clean, healthy glow when applied topically.
• Blends well with Frankincense, Juniper Berry, Myrrh or Vetiver oil.
• Unique woody, spicy scent, Spikenard is commonly used in the perfume industry.
• Apply to toenails for clean, healthy nails.
• Add Spikenard to a warm foot bath to promote relaxation.
• Combine one drop Spikenard with moisturiser to smooth or soften skin.
• Add one to two drops to your favourite cleanser or anti-aging product to promote healthy, glowing skin.
• Create a personalised fragrance by combining Spikenard with one or more oils such as Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Myrrh, Wild Orange, Rose, or Vetiver.
• Apply one to two drops to back of neck or temples to promote feeling of calmness and relaxation.
A flowering plant of the Valerian family, Spikenard is native to high altitudes in the sub-alpine and alpine regions of the Himalayan mountains. One of the greatest benefits of Spikenard essential oil is its ability to promote feelings of relaxation and calmness, making it a popular choice for aromatherapy and meditation. Spikenard has been valued for centuries, traditionally used to anoint people of high honour and in the Ayurvedic health practices of India. Today, the oil is commonly used in perfumes and relaxing massages for its woody, musty scent. Spikenard is also known to promote clean, healthy skin.
Directions for Use
• For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 mL carrier oil.
• For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 mL carrier oil.
• For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
• For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.