Tea Tree (Melaleuca)
• Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effects to provide skin with a revitalised freshness.
• Tea Tree Oil has beneficial properties that can help to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
• Tea Tree provides benefits for the hair, skin and nails.
• Tea Tree Essential Oil helps to purify and freshen the air to rid the environment of unpleasant odours.
• For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
• Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties or apply to skin after shaving.
• Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
• Combine with Cedarwood and apply to face after shaving for an invigorating aftershave.
Tea Tree essential oil – often referred to as “Melaleuca” essential oil – has over 92 different compounds and amazing topical applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and apply directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations and to soothe the skin.
Directions for Use
• For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil.
• For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil.
• For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
• For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.