• Provides soothing relief to the skin
• High levels of bornyl acetate promotes feelings of relaxation and calmness
• Soothes minor skin irritations
• Helps to provide a soothing and comforting massage after strenuous exercise
• After strenuous activity, combine 1 to 2 drops of Black Spruce with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the skin for soothing comfort
• Apply topically to the skin to help soothe minor skin irritations
• Try adding to your moisturiser to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and promote healthy-looking skin
• Apply to the back of the neck throughout the day to promote feelings of harmony and balance
Historically used by Native Americans to promote skin health and as part of their spiritual healing practices, Black Spruce is a powerful wood essential oil. It is distilled from the needles and branches of the Picea mariana tree. After strenuous exercise, or when your body is in need of topical support, massage Black Spruce into the skin with a carrier to create a soothing and comforting massage. You can apply to the back of the neck throughout the day to promote feelings of harmony and balance.
Directions for Use
Aromatic: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Black Spruce essential oil is the perfect companion oil for morning meditation. Its aroma can relax and calm you, helping to bring a sense of composure and awareness to start the day. Explore unique ways to incorporate Black Spruce into your regular meditation routine to find the method that works best for you!