o Regarded as one of the most useful essential oils with countless applications and benefits
o A versatile oil, Copaiba can be used topically
o Woody, resinous and earthy fragrance
o Can be combined with a carrier oil or facial moisturiser to help support healthy-looking skin
• Add Copaiba to your daily moisturiser to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin
• After strenuous activity, apply Copaiba with Fractionated Coconut Oil to the legs for a soothing massage
Copaiba essential oil comes from a fragrant tropical tree native to South America. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilised in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes because of its ability to promote a clear, smooth complexion. Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturiser to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Directions for Use
• For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil.
• For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil.
• For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.