• Regarded as one of the most flavourful essential oils with countless applications and benefits
• A versatile flavouring component widely used across the world in savoury dishes, commonly used in plant form
• A fresh aromatic herb, ideal for soups, salads and seasoning for savoury recipes
• Can be used to provide a soothing sensation when applied topically
• Amongst its countless applications, Coriander can be relaxing
• Enjoy one drop of Coriander internally after eating large meals for minor relief
• Add one drop of Coriander to curry recipes for an extra invigorating boost in flavour
Coriander is a fresh, aromatic herb that has been used for centuries. A popular cooking spice, just a touch of Coriander essential oil can transform any dish!
Directions for Use
For food flavouring.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays up to 12 hours after applying.