o Derived from eucalyptus leaves, Eucalyptus essential oil has many benefits when applied topically
o Applied daily Eucalyptus may be beneficial for the skin
• Add one drop of Eucalyptus to a moisturiser of your choice and apply to skin in circular motions
• Use alongside Lavender, Douglas Fir and Cypress oils for soothing, relaxing properties
Sometimes referred to as Gum Trees, Eucalyptus trees are evergreens that grow up to 15 metres in height. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, which make this oil ideal for a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus promotes feelings of relaxation when applied to the skin.
Directions For Use
• For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil.
• For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil.
• For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
• For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.