• Soothes skin while reducing the appearance of imperfections.
• Promotes peaceful, relaxed and satisfied feelings.
• May help hydrate and rejuvenate the skin.
• The soothing sensation and aroma of Frankincense will promote feelings a balanced mood.
• Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening for a soothing effect.
• Add two drops to moisturiser to help reduce appearance of blemishes and promote rejuvenation of skin.
• Massage on skin to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
One of the most prized and precious oils due to its rich aroma, Frankincense is often referred to as the “king” of essential oils. Centuries ago, ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for the skin. Its soothing and beautifying properties may be rejuvenating to skin and may help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically.
Directions for Use
• For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil.
• For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 ml carrier oil.
• For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
• For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.