• Magnolia helps promote clean and healthy-looking skin and can be used daily in your regular skin care routine.
• Magnolia essential oil is similar in chemistry to Ylang Ylang and Lavender.
• Applied topically, Magnolia soothes and moisturizes the skin.
• Magnolia is a beautiful natural fragrance that promotes calming and relaxing feelings.
• Use Magnolia Touch daily as your new signature personal fragrance.
• When you feel tense throughout the day, apply Magnolia Touch to wrists for its calming and relaxing aroma.
• Combine topically with Bergamot or Ylang Ylang to promote healthy-looking skin.
• Roll onto skin to promote feelings of calm and relaxation.
With species scattered throughout South Asia, the Pacific, and North America, the magnolia flower is said to be a well-travelled botanical. Magnolia flowers have been used in Chinese traditional health practices to help create a sense of balance within the body. Magnolia essential oil has a fruity and floral aroma and may help to promote calm and soothing feelings. Combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Magnolia Touch is moisturising and soothing to the skin. Add to your daily routine to help keep skin clean and hydrated.
Directions For Use
• For topical use only.
• Roll on to skin for perfuming and skin care or massage.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.