• A versatile flavouring component widely used across the world in savoury dishes, commonly used as a dry herb.
• Incredibly pungent fragrance and flavour when used in cooking, allowing the user to make a little go a long way in each dish.
• Spicy and herbaceous flavour ideal for soups, salads and seasoning any savoury dish.
• Replace one tablespoon of dry oregano with one drop of Oregano oil in Italian dishes.
• Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast.
For hundreds of years, Oregano has been known as one of the most potent and beneficial essential oils. Oregano can be found in cookbooks and cabinets around the world, as its versatile flavour complements a variety of cuisines. The essential oil is extracted from the fragrant leaves of the plant. A primary chemical component of Oregano is carvacol, a phenol, which makes it one of the most multifaceted and powerful essential oils in the world. In case of skin contact, Oregano should be diluted with a carrier oil.
Directions for Use
For food flavouring.
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, face, sensitive areas, and mucosa. In case of skin contact, dilute generously with a carrier oil.