• Rose has a sweet floral aroma with uplifting properties.
• Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
• Promotes an even skin tone.
Known as the “Queen of Oils,” Rose is one of the most precious essential oils in the world. Rose petals produce a sweet floral aroma, renowned in the perfume and essential oil industries. Rose can be applied to pulse points for an uplifting aroma throughout the day. It can be used to balance moisture levels in the skin, reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and even skin tone. Rose can also be applied to the neck and wrists for a beautiful, romantic personal fragrance.
Directions for Use
• For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 mL carrier oil.
• For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 mL carrier oil.
• For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
• For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.