• Sweet, minty food flavouring.
• Add to salads, drinks, desserts, salad dressings and marinades.
• Blends well with Lavender, Rosemary, Basil, Peppermint and Eucalyptus.
• A milder option for when Peppermint essential oil is a bit too strong.
• Add one drop of Spearmint oil to desserts, drinks, salads or entrées.
• Make your own refreshing mint lemonade by mixing juiced lemons, water, sugar and a drop of Spearmint Essential Oil.
• Give a new twist to your all-time favourite chocolate chip cookie recipe by adding one drop of Spearmint to the dough.
Spearmint is a sweet, refreshing herb used as a flavouring around the world. It is widely used in gums, sweets, and dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath. Spearmint is very different from Peppermint and a milder option to use in food dishes. In cooking, Spearmint is frequently used in salads, drinks, and desserts, but it can also be used in homemade salad dressings and to marinate meats.
Directions For Use
For food flavouring
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes and mucosa