• The sweet flavour of Tangerine oil can add a tangy kick to a variety of baked goods.
• Blends well with warm and spicy oils like Cinnamon Bark or Clove.
• Its refreshing taste makes Tangerine a tangy addition to any recipe that calls for citrus fruits.
• Tangerine has high levels of the monoterpene limonene which are often known for their ability to have uplifting properties.
• Apply topically to wrists and neck for an uplifting aroma throughout the day.
• Bring a citrusy flavour to your all-time favourite desserts by adding 2-3 drops to cakes, cookie doughs and more!
• During hot summer months, make your own citrus ice lollies using Tangerine oil and lemonade.
• Add 1-2 drops in water, smoothies, teas or lemonade for a refreshing beverage.
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture. Because of its limonene content, Tangerine’s sweet, tangy aroma simultaneously uplifts and calms. A popular and flavourful addition to desserts and drinks – from cakes to fruit smoothies – Tangerine is a tangy addition to any recipe that calls for citrus fruits. Try adding Tangerine essential oil to tea or lemonade for an uplifting twist!
Directions For Use
For food flavouring.
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, face, sensitive areas, and mucosa. In case of skin contact, avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours.