• Has a fresh, herbal flavour.
• Thyme essential oil enhances your favorite savoury meals and can be used to replace dried Thyme.
• Great for meat marinades, savoury entrées, breads and more!
• Use 1-2 drops in meat and entrée dishes to add a fresh herbal flavour.
• Always keep a bottle of Thyme oil in your kitchen cabinet.
• Use as a replacement for dried or fresh Thyme.
In the Middle Ages, Thyme was given to knights and warriors before they went into battle because it was thought to impart courage to its bearer. The ancient Greeks used Thyme in their baths and burned it as an incense in their temples, while the Egyptians used it in traditional ceremonies. Now, Thyme is known as a popular cooking herb and can be found in households across the world. Try adding Thyme essential oil to meat marinades and savoury entrées for a fresh, herbal flavour!
Directions For Use
For food flavouring
Only use diluted. Take no more than one drop per day. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, face, sensitive areas, and mucosa. In case of skin contact, dilute generously with a carrier oil.