• Known for its soothing and stimulating benefits that provide a fresh and uplifting environment.
• Helps produce a warming sensation when applied topically, ideal after long work days or strenuous exercise.
• Ideal to blend with any other doTERRA essential oils for a sweet, refreshing aroma when applied topically.
• For a soothing bath, add 1-2 drops of Wintergreen essential oil to warm bath water.
• Wintergreen has a warming effect when applied to skin and is excellent to use in a soothing massage.
• Massage into neck and shoulders for a stimulating, warming sensation.
Wintergreen essential oil is derived from the leaves of a creeping shrub found in the rural mountains of Nepal. The soothing and stimulating properties of Wintergreen provide a fresh, uplifting environment. The main chemical component in Wintergreen, methyl salicylate, is used in topical creams and massage blends because of its soothing properties. In fact, Wintergreen and Birch are the only plants in the world that naturally contain this specific chemical component.
Directions for Use
• For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 mL carrier oil.
• For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 mL carrier oil.
• For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil.
• For topical use only.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your doctor if pregnant or in treatment. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.