• Includes a whole-food botanical blend of kale, dandelion, parsley, kelp, broccoli, Brussels sprout, cabbage, and spinach.
• Made with sodium lauryl sulphate-free vegetable capsules.
• Although a wonderful addition to your routine, food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
• Read all caution and warning statements before use.
• Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
The food nutrient complex formula includes a balanced blend of essential vitamins A, C, and E, and a complex of B vitamins. Microplex VMz also contains chelated minerals including calcium, magnesium, and zinc. Microplex VMz is encapsulated using sodium lauryl sulphate-free vegetable capsules. Contains 120 Caps.
Directions for Use
Recommended dose: Adults, take 4 capsules per day with food.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not take on an empty stomach. Men, postmenopausal women and pregnant or nursing women should only take iron after consulting their doctor. Not recommended for people suffering from diseases resulting in abnormal accumulation of iron (hemochromatosis, polycythemia…). For people with hypothyroidism or under thyroid treatment, consult your physician. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding or taking concomitant anticoagulant medications. Not recommended for children under 10, people taking antidepressants or those on a strict, low-calorie diet. Not recommended for use with other green tea based products.